Behringer EUROLIVE VQ1500D Active Subwoofer
The Behringer EUROLIVE VQ1500D active subwoofer is ideal for adding serious bottom end to DJ and club rigs. Packed with an incredible array of professional features, this little powerhouse provides lots of low-end punch, with the kind of definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems.
Instead of operating relatively continuously like Class AB circuits, Class-D amps are either fully on or fully off, significantly reducing power losses given off as heat. Less heat generation means their amps don't need massive heat sinks and all that unnecessary added weight. The no-compromise design allows VQ Series subwoofers to deliver full power with incredible fidelity all night long. When used in conjunction with switching-mode power supplies, which don't require huge and heavy transformers, their VQ Series' Class-D amplifiers provide tremendous punch and superior fidelity. The resulting speaker systems are much lighter, making them easy to transport and set up.
The transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the only part of a sound system you actually hear, this is no cut corners. Behringer custom-designs and builds their transducers from scratch. Not only do they wind their own voice coils they even process the paper pulp into cones and machine their own back plates.
The VQ1500D features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob targets a frequency between 40 Hz and 90 Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +6 dB boost. These subs also feature a High Cut dial to control the upper corner frequency (70 - 150 Hz) for the subwoofer's amplifier. The High Cut dial does not affect the Thru or Output signals, only the signals directed to the subwoofer. A Level knob controls the Input gain, and the Phase switch reverses output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance, including Power, Signal present and Limit.
- Professional 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 15" long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for "bulletproof" punch and impact
- State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
ร้าน MUSIC EXCHANGE THAILAND
1.สาขาพันธุ์ทิพย์ประตูน้ำ ชั่้น M ติดหลังร้านแมงป่อง โทร. 02-255-9918
2.สาขารังสิต( ปทุมธานี )ซ. พหลโยธิน72 (ติดเซียร์รังสิต) โทร. 02-531-4415
087 - 039 - 6656 , 089 - 952 - 4450